The Stamler “Flat Back” Reclaim Feeder is an efficient, cost effective method of reclaiming stockpiles and feeding material. Reclaim feeders are custom designed and built to suit individual site conditions and requirements.
Eliminate Costly Civil Work and Site Preparation
- In-ground hoppers, grids, tunnels and underground belt systems are no longer needed.
- Requires only solid, level ground conditions for installation.
- Material forms its own surge hopper, eliminating expensive fabricated upper hoppers and structures.
Versatile and Efficient
- “Flat Back” hopperless design allows material to be pushed by dozers or vertically discharged from front-end loaders, trucks, clam shell buckets and excavators directly onto the integral drag conveyor.
- Rugged machine frame design for dependable performance and availability.
- Mobility options include skid, wheel, crawler or railroad wheel mounting to match any reclaim condition.
- Available with rotary pick breaker for stockpile applications requiring size reduction and feeding from one unit.
- Electro-mechanical conveyor drive (optional).
FL Buffalo Reclaim Feeders
FL Buffalo designs & manufactures a range of Reclaim Feeders used primarily in stock pile reclaim facilities at coal mines or in the coal yard at power stations. The feeders and feeder breakers are also used for the clearing of tip hoppers into which loads from side- tip coal trucks are received.
In coal stock yards high capacities of coal must be fed into a conveyor belt. Buffalo Feeders and Feeder Breakers are designed to be fed by either truck, front end loader or dozer without the investment in high concrete walls for such a tip facility.
Features of the Reclaim Feeders are:
- Sealed operation with no spillage.
- Feed rates from 100 tph to 3000 tph per feeder
- Quiet operation
- Electromechanical or Hydraulic drive options
- Long service life
- Resistant to tramp feed
- Robust construction for tockpile environment
- Machines can be dozer or front end loader fed
- Highly wear resistant conveyor chains